All-Round
Welcome
All-Round
Welcome
All-Round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Round

Guild All-Round's official forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We really need a blacklist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrumdaddy

We really need a blacklist Empty
PostSubject: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:56 pm

most guilds i've been in have blacklists that they keep in touch with other guilds about. essentially they are reminders to widespread communities not to do business, group with, or associate with a certain person or group of people, and appropriate levels of the opposing alignment are urged to attack them on site. The whole point is basically punishment for scamming, guild treason, excessive underleveled PvP or any number of offenses. Since this guild does not have one, i can't really post the collective list i've gotten from all the other guilds, but i do request that we make one for the awareness of our members.

*Queen-cha- Beggar, nuisance
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:31 am

Well I dont hate this idea... in fact I love it! The first people I would add would be Effort & this chick name Lui- Cain (or how ever you spell it) but I am quite sure they are the same person
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:13 am

Thanks for this idea and the first names! Smile But, Sephs, I am kind of clueless of what are their charges?
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 am

Ok here it goes...both joined and overly asked for stuff. Effort got on mine and Slade nerves so I set him to 90% and Slade told him he would remove the 90 when he got back to work (24hrs) and the guy threw a BF(bitch fit) and ordered me to change him back... when I wouldn't he asked everyone who was online to fix it, but nobody did... so he left... started bashing us then said he was gonna trick us into re-adding him and he was gonna leech off of us then leave... shortly after Lui Joined she seemed cool and Slade liked her so I was nice to her... then I noticed she was always really quiet so to strike up a convo I set her to "spy" but she spazzed out on me about it and started insulting me right away! In guild chat... then left and pm'd me more crap... part of that convo is in copy/paste forum... anyways she created an alt and tricked ton ton to joining her guild and gave him a full set then told him she was a dude and was Lui... Ton ton lefts and he/she threatened to get him banned from the game for stealing a full set(yes the one she/he gave him)... and then 2 days ago he was on trade chat we had words... it ended with him admitting he/she makes alts and joins our guild to lvl them because we are all very helpful... btw there was a player named Zoss who did similar stuff... Slade banned him so Add him too plz... sry if that was tl;dr or very confusing
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Sephibabe wrote:
... she was always really quiet so to strike up a convo I set her to "spy"...

No its not too long didnt read- It was informing and im glad they are kicked but.. Your methods of striking up a converisation are wierd
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 pm

well I did try "hi Lui" half a dozen times during different days and even when she was active and talking but she would ignore me... considering she is the same person as effort I get why now... I figured a normal person would just ask why the rank... a person who has something to hide would react the way she did
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:22 am

thats the way to do it! shifty people always reveal themselves when stuff like this is done cause they always have the fear that someones watching them and tend to overreact when even the smallest of gestures are made that single them out...
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Very Happy Heheh.. Sounds like someone else deserves to the "spy" rank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:50 am

Not that this is shocking but Eli you lost me lol Question
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Spy... as in... You spy out who ppl are and use shady moves to reveal them...?
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:29 pm

lol I though so but because slade aka spi said stuff right before you ... but not surprising how I get confused =P... I wouldnt mind the rank... I like mine but spies are cool hehehe
P.S. I added Queen-cha because she gave sharls her account info then later tried to blame sharls for stealing 1mk... I know sharls would not do that ... and I already assumed she was a the multi of effort... oh and she bugged alan... if anyone would like more info ask me <3
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:41 pm

I'm noticing a pattern emerging so far... Beggar, nuisance XD he he but so far so good, I can see this list getting very big as begging is for lazy people and being a nuisance is easy and lazy people like easy things, so in a nut shell, lazy people (in a bad way lazy cause I am lazy too Wink) are not welcome in the guild and sadly there is allot of lazy people in this world...
Back to top Go down
Scrumdaddy

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:35 am

ok let me dispel that sephi. Admittedly there's nothing wrong with punishing the fundamentally annoying and the possibly canadian but a guild sponsored blacklist is more of a purgatory for obsessive gangers, guild traitors and hackers/scammers...and sharls Razz
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:47 pm

I just cant decide if i love or hate that "possible canadian" part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scrumdaddy

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Love it. love it and love it hard.
Back to top Go down
sharl

sharl

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:30 am

i gotta get on this forum more often
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We really need a blacklist   We really need a blacklist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We really need a blacklist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Round :: Real Life :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: