All-Round
Welcome
All-Round
Welcome
All-Round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Round

Guild All-Round's official forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too bored for dofus

Go down 
+4
Eye-Spi
Jopah
Kizutsukeru
Electronik
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Electronik

Too bored for dofus Empty
PostSubject: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 am

Im far to bored of a game where people only seem to do gob, blop, br, and mastos... im not 100% gone yet... but i have begun looking for a game that i can actually be happy playing.. because dofus isnt doing it for me.
Back to top Go down
Kizutsukeru
Admin
Kizutsukeru

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:27 am

Even I am constantly doing other dungeons like kitsou, crackler, treechnid.. I would do even others, but I need people for that.. I have wanted to do that pingwin dungeon for a while now, I just cannot do it myself.. I need you, Slade, and at least Sephi and/or Joe, and Eli.
Back to top Go down
https://allround.rpg-board.net
Jopah
Admin
Jopah

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:02 am

This week alone I've done 2 of the reset dungeons with you(even though it was bad timing) along with every one of the ones you mentioned, and also tofu, bwork, and smith if not more. The reason I haven't done ones other than these is simply because I can't yet because I'm not strong enough and 'replaceable'. I know I need to level and get better gear on both my chars, but I'm also busy doing all sorts of things like professions and other stuff for all my other friends too. (along with working on mounts and my personal project when I can too)

The other problem is, I can't get the levels 'fast' without either spending money I don't have, on souls, or doing the exact things you are completely against right now x.x and only way for me to get the money to do the other way is to keep going with professions like I have been, but I am still learning alot about making money with these(so slow going), and still have a bit more time until i start making decent money with my mounts.

Bottom line, you know I'm trying to do things, and trying to do a lot to get up to be able to help you... but the shit takes time, especially for someone like me sadly.

I hope I don't piss you off too much with this post, but whats done is done and this is how it is right now.
Back to top Go down
Electronik

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:19 am

I aint mad at you you guys... infact id say you guys have been great and the only reason why i havent got pissed off at dofus sooner. like i said.. im not gone yet. but i dont see the point in staying on dofus for hours and still not even have done anything. Ive dropped professions cuz that shit is boring to me and i am having to do it twice lol.... good times. Its dofus as a whole that is my issue.. out of maybe 1000 players 10 are worth anything. just this week has been rough to me maybe im more irritable. Im open to suggestions from all of you though. Ill be on later today (morning for kiz) in approx +12 hours frm this post time.
Back to top Go down
Electronik

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 am

And your doing treechnid without me kiz!!! D: monstor!!!
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:27 pm

woot woot! starting immediately operation "keep elec entertained" shall commence! bounce
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Noooo! You do fun duneons! If you are bored and want to do a dungeon, invite me!! I have not explored dofus well enough Sad
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:18 am

I have come here only to say! I agree with everyone ... except E and that is only because I dont want you to go! I am where Eli is at there is not much of dofus that I have explored... but I did have kind of a fun Idea... start doing dungeons! I know I know thats what you have been saying but hear me out... doing all the dungons! like in order! I did field the other day and laughed because it had been forever since I ran it I was like below lvl 20 lol... it was insanely fun... I am sure we would all have blast doing something like that to take away from the hum drum. Anyways just an Idea. Sry If I confused anyone will clarify if needed Razz
Back to top Go down
Kandy-Kane

Kandy-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:29 am

Yeah.. I've been playing dofus forever Elec. I'm sure we could pull off just about any dungeon if we all work together. Just tell me what you wanna do. And we can give it a shot Very Happy

And I would be really sad to loose you, your one of my best friends on here.
Back to top Go down
Electronik

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:41 am

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!! i feel like i got tackled with hugs today... tell ya all what .. no matter what because you all are great friends... ill suffer through the bad times on dofus. and im sorry ive been a downer to you all lately.
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Awe, we will help you through those times.. And no apologises needed
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:20 pm

YAY great news! however... no ones allowed to invite elec to frig for masto leveling (or Eli and Seps because, quote "I am where Eli is at there is not much of dofus that I have explored" and that is unnacceptable!) hence from now on I am no longer power leveling anyone in frig because I am stifling their growth in the game!

... nah! I'm just kidding, everyones welcome to level the good old boring way with me in frig still geek
Back to top Go down
Ayan

Ayan

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:07 am

ive always got bored fo dofus then when im bored of whatever i do i come back to dofus and play just a little bit and carry on... kinda got bored once i hit 190 and now that im 199 its like blah...

only thing i love doing in game is defending percs and raping ppl with the guild Very Happy

and getting cock teased by kandy pig
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:04 pm

aya:- point 1 is easy and will only get better with the bigger the guild gets... point 2 I think is your own personal hoby rabbit

me... I'm bored of everything... and I love it XD I'm not a fan of change and playing boring dofus for the last few years has been my pleasure Very Happy so many years have passed with a guild that only had 10 alts in (to display my logo) I was terrified to let it grow, I blame Joe for starting that snowball rolling (one looooong story)... but now... now I'm happy with the change, its better then ever and also I get to know so many wonderful people somehow including kiz Laughing

So before my sob story gets carried away... thanks everyone... you ruined a perfectly boring safe place for me... and somehow made it better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Aww.. Joe made the snowball roll? I know Joe asked Kiz but was that the beginninh of it all? Very Happy And please, ask me to any fun dungeons, i like them ^^

And perc fights have saved my dofus-liking too, some times..
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 pm

will explain the long story sometime if we havent already Eli... but now! back to being killed by the pengwins... I hate them...
Back to top Go down
Ayan

Ayan

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Eye-Spi wrote:
... somehow including kiz Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:53 am

I see Eli and I are not even honorably mentioned! pfft ... Joe never would have joined had I not told him it was ok Razz ... and yes Eli that really is how it started... if joe wasn't annoying he might have buggered off like Slade told him to. Slade you really should tell the story... I never much cared for perc fights but they are getting to be more and more fun these days lol...We all get bored but the point is to keep each other entertained... for the most part I like you people when I am not moody or cranky cheers
Back to top Go down
Kizutsukeru
Admin
Kizutsukeru

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:39 am

Eli here saying sarcastically: "But we all know how moody and cranky you are, Sephs"

(Kiz doesnt even know i am posting this.. hehe.)

Last edited by Kizutsukeru on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://allround.rpg-board.net
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:30 pm

He he... Aya:- congrats for being the first to pick that up...

Seps:- I will tell it... as soon as I remember it... I tend to have a "floating cloud" memmory... bright and sunny above thick clouds and a dark and gloomy yet beautiful hillside with wonderous rays of sun shining down occasionally and spotlighting thes vibrant green medows below... those rays of sun ever moving and changing is the limit of my memory tongue

Eli:- bad girl! dont post on kiz's account... ... ... and say it was you... let him get into trouble first jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:54 am

Eli I am cranky and confused 90% of the time I do not know how Joe puts up with it... but I love him for it...Also if something bothers me people know I will tell them why it is so... rarely do I hold my tongue lol... and you sooooo should have let kiz take the blame for it Razz I would have been so funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too bored for dofus   Too bored for dofus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too bored for dofus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Round :: Real Life :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: