All-Round
Welcome
All-Round
Welcome
All-Round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Round

Guild All-Round's official forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't you hate that?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jopah
Admin
Jopah

Don't you hate that? Empty
PostSubject: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:30 pm

I hate when this happens! Have you ever gone to switch characters, and then right after you click the button and its starting to load the logout stuff, you see that message pop up? At that point you know you're screwed! I know backups have their reasons and they are good, but its still so annoying when it happens like that! and so... I'm here!
Back to top Go down
Kizutsukeru
Admin
Kizutsukeru

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Well, once I was readying all the minions, Eli and Eyolfz.. Logged them in up to the character pick screen, and just a second before I clicked on "Play" the frigging message popped up..
Back to top Go down
https://allround.rpg-board.net
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 pm

he he you guys are so considerate... come here to moan about the shortfalls of a frustrating time instead of shouting at random passerby's in game when something goes wrong...

my rant will be:- why 3.7bxp to level up from 199 to 200? I'm sure someone made a mistake and wrote a "b" instead of an "m"... then to insult us further they bring about sarapox to make EVERYONE do that! he he I like ranting bounce
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:02 am

I like the Sarapox explanation to that problem! Very Happy

But well, i guess level that is for the ppl to praise lvl 200 who have not bought themselves there.

My rant is about all the ppl in dofus ranting about all different kind of stuff. As like - getting beaten by somone.. or they make protests about password resets.. What the hell do you protest against?? Yeah. I dislike ppl who dont understand that dofus is a game and you play games for FUN.

I like the word "Rant". No idea why
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:31 pm

oh oh oh I like that word too! rant rant rant rant rant!!! and i agree with you... people should play for fun and whining is not fun! so bleh to them XD
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:27 am

yes backup now sucks for me too... this has never happened to me before so now I rant rant rant!
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:28 am

never happened to you before Seps? I get it atleast twice a week XD
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Dont you just hate it when you are minding your own business.. Breeding mounts and BANG! You are orange! Yes? Well I find it absolutely amusing and i like it Very Happy But.. The other case is when i try to move and i turn into creature.. I move my other char and it creatures as well. But Kiz sees me normally and doesnt turn to creature!!! Unfair! But Neh,. i still dont hate that, kind of funny. And dofus forum is down so i post it here at first: Very Happy

Don't you hate that? Whatta10
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:17 pm

ahhhh Eli... doesnt that just mean your limit before turing into a creatre is just set lower then Kiz's? it does go up from 5 till infinate...
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Do you see 5 ppl on a page Slade? Very Happy I sure dont. And do you see me as a creature and kiz not? I do think so (A) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:32 am

hmmm good point... well then its officially a mystery alien
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Don't you hate that? Untitl12

My breedables are soo last year..
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:25 am

Lol... you update them into the new year
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 am

I say you release the old stock into the wild and start a new batch! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:42 pm

You keep my hands off my mounts Evil or Very Mad

They do not have to be the sharpest pencils in the box to be important to me -.- ... Very Happy K, they do have to, nice idea!
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:16 am

what?!? you like sticking sharp pencils into your mounts?!? thats just too cruel Eli! I think you need to give me all your mounts so I can keep them safe for you XD
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Oh I did Slade.. I did... Razz

And didnt you mean safe from me, not for me? Very Happy *hehehe*
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:23 pm

dont you hate that no 111:- when you type from and the "m" doesnt appear... somehow that changes the whole sentance XD

thanks for the surprise from you two... was fun bounce
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Dont you LIKE that, when something spooky happens!?!?

I tried to trade as Janeli to Kiz's masq. Obviously, it is complicated Razz Tried it vica-versa with kiz's cwute masq.. It loaded for ages (read- forever).. Hehehe

Don't you hate that? Duhduh10
Back to top Go down
Janeli

Janeli

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Don't you hate that? Duh10

BOOM! and again!
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:17 pm

That is very spooky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate that?   Don't you hate that? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't you hate that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Round :: Real Life :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: